Monday 11 November 2013

Outdoor Christmas Decor

Despite the snow that we have had for a week now, I put on warm boots and a coat and got outside to do some outdoor decorating on our front porch for Christmas. It was so nice to get some fresh air, however brisk, and creating a new vignette for a new season always makes me feel warm inside. Creating vignettes is one of my  very favourite things!


I started by creating this table vignette with some natural elements combined with a pops of red. This is my second year of decorating in red & white {after years of decorating in blue & green} and I am still loving it. This year I invested in a few new pieces, like this red lantern, to help along the red colour scheme. And I also did a major makeover of another piece...which I will get to in a minute.



 I could not help but snatch up the bit of 'Canadiana' with the moose pillow...such a fun graphic to have  for Christmas. And the black & red plaid throw is from The Bay during the last Winter Olympic games in Whistler a few years ago. The pillow and the throw go so well together.
 I find the first rule in creating a cozy vignette is to create a sitting area that looks inviting and warm...easily achieved with a pillow and throw.
 And here is the big makeover project that I tackled: I gave this wreath a completely new look.
  With new red flowers, gold accents, gold lotus pieces and new red ribbon, it has become something new and lovely that I am very happy with.
And our porch is looking very comfy and ready for sipping some hot chocolate now, don't you think?
This week I will be sharing indoor decorating inspiration, along with some other Christmas fun! 
I can't wait! 
Thank you SO much for visiting me and allowing me to share all this fun with you!
If you are looking for more inspire ideas, don't forget to visit these boards on Pinterest:

Wishing you an inspired day!


Linkin' up with:
StoneGableTake-A-Look Tuesday, HomeStories A to Z, Time To Sparkle, Show Me What Ya Got, Tuesday Talent Show, Wow Me Wednesday, The DIY Dreamer, Savvy Southern Style, The Inspiration , IExchange,  Inspire Me Please, I`m Lovin` It, Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons, Inspiration Gallery, Fabulous Friday, The Frugal Girls, Link Party Palooza, Uncommon Designs, Craft-O-Maniac, Block Party, The Scoop, Super Saturday Show & Tell, The Party Bunch, Sunday Best Link Party, Inspiration Monday, Made By You Monday, Metamorphosis Monday, One Project At A Time, Party Junk, Christmas Wonderful Link Party, The DIY Showoff, Get Your DIY On,

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from