Monday 25 November 2013

DIY Ribbon Flower Wreath & Wreath Blog Hop!

One of the things I love about Christmas is seeing wreaths on front doors. It just seems so magical to see a festive wreath on a door...it says 'welcome' right away and radiates a kind of joy and peace.
This week I made this lovely for our front door and I love it's joyful colours. It wasn't hard to make and didn't take a lot of time...under an hour.
To make this project, my starting point was 3 kinds of beautiful ribbon supplied by May Arts. I chose a black plaid along with a green and red to compliment because these colours play so well together. And the ribbon from May Arts is very high quality and so amazing to craft with. I made these flowers simply by folding the ribbon into loops and then securing each loop with floral wire before moving on to the next loop. And once I had 6 loops {petals} to form the flower, I hot-glued a wood button to the center. And I used an inexpensive wood 'MERRY' sign for a bit of fun with the ribbon flowers.
 And after I hot-glued all the ribbon flowers to the wreath, it quickly found a home on our front door to welcome all of our Christmas visitors to our home during our during this holiday season! I absolutely love how cheerful it looks!
And guess what else? I have joined together with a group of 15 other crazy talented bloggers in a Wreath Blog Hop to show off a whole collection of AMAZING Christmas wreaths...all made using different ribbons from May Arts. Here are all of the bloggers participating:

And here are the LINKS so you can VISIT 14 incredible wreaths created by my fellow bloggers! From left to right, there are: 

You're bound to be inspired! 
Have a wonderful day!

Linkin up with:
Made by You Monday, Metamorphosis Monday, Take A Look Tuesday, One Project At A Time, Chef In Training, Time To Sparkle, Savvy Southern Style, I Gotta Create, Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons,  The Party Bunch, Link Party Palooza, Party Junk, Christmas Wonderful Link Party, Super Saturday Show & Tell, Monday Funday Linky Party, Block Party, Our Sunday Best, Inspiration Monday, Get Your DIY On,  The Sunday Showcase, Craft-O-Maniac,Homestories A to Z, Show Me What You Got, The DIY Dreamer,  Gingersnap Crafts,

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from