Monday 18 November 2013

Enjoy A Great Breakfast with Honey Bunches of Oats Coupon & Free Booster Juice*

With a hungry teenage boy in the house, we go through a ton of cereal on a weekly basis. My son is quite happy to eat cereal not just for breakfast, but for anytime....after school, bedtime, right after supper!

Honey Bunches of Oats is one of his favorites...and if we happen to run out, he will be sure to text me if I'm out doing errands to remind me to pick up another box. But really, I don't mind because Honey Bunches of Oats is high in iron, low in saturated fat, a source of fibre and contains 7 other essential nutrients. But my son likes it because it's crunchy and tasty and not prone to getting soggy fast in milk. As a mom, I like Honey Bunches of Oats because it is lower in sugar and sodium than other comparable cereals, and it is now a part of Canada's Health Check™ program.

Did you know that there a number of fun recipes with Honey Bunches of Oats that are great for snacks too? I didn't, but I am going to make these yummy Honey Bunches of Oats Easy Trail Mix Cereal Bars for my son....they look so good! You can find more recipes HERE:

I am really excited about the new Honey Bunches of Oats promotion because selected flavors will be offering a coupon for a free Booster Juice smoothie on the back of participating Honey Bunches of Oats boxes. Booster Juice just happens to be one of my son's other favourite snacks...especially after a hockey practice or game. We even have a Booster Juice located inside the sports complex in our city, so it is our first stop after a game or practice where my son likes to order a regular size 'Tropical Tornado' ! I don't mind Booster Juice because it's full of fresh fruit which is something that I often have a hard time getting my son to eat enough of.

As a mom, I will be able to save on Honey Bunches of Oats AND Booster Juice purchases with this great new promotion!  Here's how you can save too:

CLICK HERE to save $0.75 on Honey Bunches of Oats and receive a FREE* Booster Juice Smoothie with your purchase. {*Regular size only, with the purchase of another equal or greater value. At participating location only. Offer ends May 31, 2014.

The participating of Honey Bunches of Oats flavors include:
  • Greek Yogurt Honey Crunch
  • Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds
  • Honey Bunches of Oats with Pecan Bunches

As a busy mom with two hungry teenagers, I am happy anytime that there is an opportunity to save money on items that I purchase as part of our weekly grocery order, along with another additional chances to save on those post-practice and post-game snacks, like Booster Juice, that tend to add up fast!  So don't forget to click on over and get your coupon for some great savings too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from