Tuesday 26 November 2013

Make Christmas Shopping Easy with Help From Shoppers Drug Mart


When the calendar rolls around to November 1, I know that it's time to begin shopping for Christmas gifts for those special people in my life. I aim to have all of my shopping done as close to December 1st as possible so that I can enjoy December with family and friends...without the stress of shopping in busy malls, driving in heavy traffic and finding parking spaces. One of the places that I like to shop for gifts is Shoppers Drug Mart because I know that I can count on Shoppers to have an assortment of fabulous fragrances, delectable treats, the latest in toys and electronics, and even movies that will suit my husband, teen daughter and tween son.


After looking through the latest gift and beauty guides from Shoppers Drug Mart, here are a few of the things I have in mind for my makeup-loving teen daughter. She adores eye makeup and nail polish and I think these would make perfect gifts for her.

The Eye Studio Sampler includes 6 mini deluxe mascaras, deluxe eye makeup remover, and a certificate for a full size product of your choice...all packaged in this lovely box.
She would love this packaged set of 5 Gosh Nail Lacquers in great colours in this sophisticated black  gift box.
And I know my daughter would be thrilled to receive this Special Edition Quo Makeup Brush Set which includes 10 beautifully crafted brushes inside a deluxe cosmetic bag.
For my tween son and husband, I am going to pick up a couple of these Axe Men Gift Sets which includes shampoo, shower gel, antiperspirant and a toiletry bag. I find it's the best time of year to get a new toiletry bag to replace the all too often messy ones that my boys keep in their hockey bags.
I love the masculine look of these brand new black Sonicare Diamond Clean Power Toothbrushes which comes with a glass, charging case, USB cable and a wall plug, and these are perfect for both husband and son.
For my son, I plan to pick up these wireless head phones with a charging base station. He is always losing ear buds, so I think this would be a great option for him and less easy to lose!
And I think every one would love some good quality chocolate for Christmas Day!

If you would like to take advantage of more exclusive and special holiday promotions and products available in store, look for the Gift Guides and Beauty Books which will be available over the course of November and December and will feature even  more items perfect for that person on your gift list. And select beauty product will have a free gift with purchase, so visit your local Shoppers Drug Mart, while quantities last.

On December 2nd, they will also be running a Facebook contest that will include an Advent calendar that will reveal a new product every day. Multiple prizes will be given away over the course of 12 days. To be updated about the contest be sure to like them HERE.

As a busy mom with packed days that include work, making dinner and driving kids to activities,  I find that Shoppers Drug is a quick and easy stop for shopping that provides me with lots of great items to choose from such as makeup and fragrances, movies, snacks, cards, wrapping paper, yummy treats, postal services and  more. Combine this with plenty of parking, later hours for convenience, and collecting points on my Optimum card with every purchase...I find shopping at Shoppers Drug for gifts at this busy time of year to be such a treat!

For more great gift ideas for those on your shopping list, don't forget to visit the Holiday Gift Guide HERE.

Want to share your favourite gifts? Join in on the conversation on Twitter at #GiftsMadeEasy




No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from