Friday 6 January 2012

Winter Decor......

My kids have been home on Christmas vacation this week, so when I am not busy with them, I have been putting away Christmas and freshening up vignettes around the house and front door.
 Just replacing the reds & greens with greenery and pine cones...
 Very simple...but I love playing with my house!
 I could not put Mr. Owl away....I just love him too much!
 I adore books in any room,..in any home.
 Some of the new decor books I got for Christmas...
 Beautiful bright sunshine in the middle of the day....
I hope you all have had a wonderful week!
I hope to get back to more of a regular blogging schedule next week.
And I have some fun things to share!
xo




This post is linked to these great parties:











Thirty Hand Made Days








 




No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from