Tuesday 3 January 2012

12 Easy Organizing Projects for January...

Happy New Year!
I hope you had wonderful holiday. I know I did!
We had a very low key vacation here with just my little family and we had lots of relaxation and rest.
But now it's time to get back to 'normal'.
I love Christmas, but it's always nice to get the house back to 'rights' in January and reclaim regular meals and sleep schedules.
Although I seem organized, my house is always in  a state of flex....things are organized for a period,
and then I have to go back and perform a 'maintenance check-up' on all my systems to make sure they are working for our family.
And while I do this, I thought it would be a good time to share some of my previous posts & ideas for some small organizational projects that could be tackled in January.
These ideas are easy...and take no more than a few hours!

1-Organizing Bills- This is my 2nd most popular post...which came as a total surprise to me! I share how to organize, track,  and pay your bills...with no filing involved.
2-Organize A Home Office Nook-This is my little home office nook that I made for myself almost 2 years ago. It's where I sit to pay bills, write blog posts, craft and plan my day.
I think every woman should have a little spot like this....whether it be a whole room,  a nook or corner in your home.

3-Organizing Photos-Here is the method I use to sort and organize photos. I confess that I have to catch up on all of my 2010 photos this month. And do you know what makes me sad? All of the pictures that are stored in files on computers...many destined to never be printed and enjoyed!  I try to print our photos monthly at least.
4-Organizing Greeting Cards-I love this system! It is so simple and yet so wonderful to not have to go searching for birthday cards or dashing out at the last minute to buy one!
5-Organizing Kids' School Lunches-Here I share my 5 easy steps to packing kids' school lunches with fresh, healthy foods.
6-Organizing A School Launching & Landing Pad-Here I share tips & ideas for  keeping the beginning and end of the day organized.
7-Organizing Kids' Artwork Into A Gallery-This little project makes me so happy...and we love having the kids' artwork displayed so that we can enjoy it!
8-Organizing Kids' School Supplies-Looking for a method to keep those school supplies from migrating all over the house? I share how we do it in the post.
9-Organizing Special Keepsakes- Looking for a practical way to store those special momentos such as baby clothes, baptism candles and first ballet slippers?
10-Organizing Kids' School Papers- I have been using for the past 7 years for my kids's school papers and other special papers such a swimming lesson progress reports, etc.
11-Organizing For Christmas-The picture below is the #1 picture of mine shared on Pinterest. Go figure! And although this post won't help you for the Christmas just celebrated, it will give you  a leg up for Christmas 2012. Promise!
12-Organizing A Place For Special & Sentimental Jewellery-Looking for an idea for that special heirloom jewellery? Here's how I store some of my favorite pieces.
So do tell, what organizational projects are you planning to tackle in January?
Did any of my ideas inspire you?
Inquiring minds want to know!





This post is linked to these terrific parties:





Organizing Junkie














Thirty Hand Made Days












Home Stories A2Z

I'm Lovin' It at TidyMom























The 36th Avenue
 
Somewhat Simple



No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from