Wednesday 26 June 2013

Canada Day Party Guide- Ideas & Recipes

We love Canada Day at our house. We usually have a BBQ with friends and then enjoy the fireworks display put on by our city. When I was in my early twenties, I lived in Ottawa for a summer and had such a fun time celebrating Canada Day...the streets were filled with revelers and happy smiles, and I have always remembered that feeling of how lucky we are to live in this amazing country.

I have rounded up a whole lot of ideas from the Echoes of Laughter archives and a few other places to share and I hope that you find something here that inspires you! CLICK on the links to take you to the recipes!
 Perfect Picnic Sandwich for a Concert In the Park or Beach...made the day before!

Canada Day Party Table from The Marilyn Denis Show
And for more ideas, don`t forget to visit my Canada Day board on Pinterest .

Happy Canada Day & 4th of July from our family to yours!



This post is linked to:
I Gotta Create, Fun in the Sun, The Frugal Girls, Craftberry Bush, Somewhat Simple, Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons,  Tatertots and Jello, Tidy Mom,

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from