Thursday 6 June 2013

Dad's Commuter Kit

 I have to say that this a Fathers Day gift that is near & dear to my heart...a Dad`s Commuter Kit. My husband was a salesman on the road for many years and I worried about him every single day. I was always so happy when he arrived home at supper time...especially on days when winter roads were very dangerous.  I created this kit with the travelling Dad in mind...those Dads that are on the road for work, whether it be long drives to customers or to the office.

 I also created this cute tag to go with the kit, so you can print your own. 
I stuffed everything into a car organizer, but really any type of basket or plastic storage tote would work just as well.
Here is a list and picture of everything that I included in the kit for my husband.
Please note that this is not a roadside emergency kit. It's more of a 'care kit' for someone who spends a lot of time on the road or in their car and might often need some small things like bug spray for a golf tournament for work, or a lint roller for a suit jacket.
They are thoughtful things that a nice to have on-hand.
Here is the tag that can be printed for your own commuter kit. 
And if you would like to see more of my creative Father`s Day gifts, you can check out these ideas:

And my Father`s Day Pinterest Board HERE.






This post is linked to:
Tatertots & Jello, Link Party Palooza,Becoming Martha, The Frugal Girls, Design, Dining & Diapers, Whipperberry, 30 Handmade Days,  Tatertots & Jello, It's Overflowing, What's Cooking With Ruthie, Aalderberry Hill, Uncommon Designs, Craft-O-Maniac, I Heart Naptime, A Pretty Little Life In The Suburbs, I Should Be Mopping The Floor,  Under The Table & Dreaming,  Skip To My Lou, Lil Luna, Gingersnap Crafts,  Savvy Southern Style, Clean & Scentsible, The DIY Dreamer, Not Just A Housewife, I Gotta Create,  StoneGable, The 36th Avenue, Somewhat Simple, 30 Handmade Days,

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from