Friday 7 June 2013

Father's Day Printable Straw Flags, Tags & Bag Toppers

I am so excited because tomorrow we are hosting a Father's Day barbecue for some friends and we are barbecuing yummy food and playing some fun backyard games! I was busy today grocery shopping for the menu and doing other prep work when I felt inspired to create some super cool tags for our little party. I thought I would share them with you too,  so if you have plans for a Father's Day celebration, you will have some tags, straw flags and bag toppers for your gathering as well!

I created these little tags to attach to our cultery bundles. 
 And these straw flags for our drinks.
 I filled some plastic bags with some of my husband's favourite miniature chocolate bars and made toppers for the bags. 
Here you go! Enjoy!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend! 


This post is linked to :
Tatertots and Jello, It's Overflowing, What's Cooking With Ruthie, Aalderberry Hill, Uncommon Designs, Craft-O-Maniac, I Heart Naptime, A Pretty Little Life In The Suburbs, I Should Be Mopping The Floor,  Under The Table & Dreaming, Skip To My Lou, Lil Luna, Gingersnap Crafts, Clean & Scentsible,  The DIY Dreamer,Not Just A Housewife, I Gotta Create, StoneGable, The 36th Avenue,  Somewhat Simple, Craftberry Bush, The Frugal Girls, Becoming Martha, Whipperberry, 30 Handmade Days, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from