Tuesday 18 June 2013

Reading Blogs...My Daily Dose of Delicious

This post is part of the YummyMummyClub.ca and HALLS Vitamin Drops “Daily Dose of Delicious” program. HALLS Vitamin Dropshas asked me to share my “Daily Dose of Delicious” with you. I received compensation as a thank you for my participation. This post reflects my personal opinion about the product, provided by the sponsors.

Do you have a little habit of something that you do every day that brings you happiness, comfort and joy? Something that is just purely for yourself and not anyone else? I think that having a "Daily Dose of Delicious" is so important to inner happiness. In the midst of a busy life that might be filled with dirty laundry, bills, endless to-do lists, it becomes important to carve out some time, no matter how little, to do something just for happiness and fun. This could be: walking, baking cookies, running, calling a girlfriend, watching a favourite TV show, eating a little chocolate or drinking that amazing cup of coffee. We all have something in our daily lives that helps us feel joy and happiness.

The thing I do in my day-to-day life for a "Daily Dose of Delicious" is reading blogs! I adore blogs....there are SO many inspirational bloggers out there who are sharing their heart & soul on their blogs every day with amazing decorating projects, thrifty challenges, awesome craft & DIY ideas, delicious recipes, and heart-felt stories of parenting/life.  I LOVE it all and every day I am inspired by so many other women in blogland that make my life a teeny, tiny bit more delicious. I never tire of looking at amazing pictures and reading wonderful stories.{Oh, and I also like a little morsel of chocolate every day too!} No matter what is happening in my life, I know that I can go to my laptop, open it up and instantly be transformed by blogs that provide a beautiful canvas of life in every form...be it creating, building or story telling. I always come away inspired and comforted in some way.

Reading blogs gets me motivated to bake my own beautiful recipes for my family like these cherry brownies:
 Or to get out a can of spray paint and take something that is plain to spectacular like these dollar store buckets-turned-pretty planters:
I really want to know what inspires you. What do you do to get your "Daily Dose of Delicious"? Is it something that you have been doing for years, or is it a new habit? Have you taken up a new sport or hobby for happiness? Or is quiet time with a book or magazine more your thing?


YMC is spreading delicious to celebrate the launch of the new line of HALLS Vitamin Drops! Known for helping to relieve cough and cold symptoms, HALLS is now helping you stay healthy with great tasting Vitamin Drops that deliver a "Daily Dose of Delicious."

Follow Sarah Gunn on Twitter (@SarahGunnStyle) to get a new "Daily Dose of Delicious" everyday, now until July 5, 2013. Her #DailyDelicious will include beautiful pictures and quick tips from the world of design, fashion, beauty, and parenting. And if you tell YMC how you add a "Daily Dose of Delicious" to your life, you could win a $2,500 prize to help maintain a delicious lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from