Thursday 8 March 2012

Inspired by Pinterest: A Trash 'Can' for the Car...

I know lots of us Pinterest junkies have probably seen this project floating around on various Pinterest boards.
A plastic cereal container repurposed as a trash for the car.
Loved this idea when I saw it...brilliant!
It took me a while to find the right size container....I finally found one at Superstore.
It's so much better than just a bag used as garbage.
I drive lots of kids everywhere for different activities....and a garbage bag always gets tossed around from front to back and often turns into a sticky, smelly, drippy mess that sometimes gets accidentally dumped on the floor of the car.
Yuck!
And guess who has to clean it up?  Your truly.
This works so much better...it's sturdy and nothing falls out.
It keeps smells contained...very important people!
The bag is easy to change...I just recycle a plastic shopping bag.
If you have kids...I highly recommend this!


No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from