And honestly, who can resist anything with whipped cream and a cherry on top?
The best part? It only takes 2 shakes and a jiff to create.
I made this tasty dish with the new Yopa yogurt, which comes in 5 delightful flavours!
Did you know that Yopa Greek Yogurt is not only delicious, but has double the protein of regular yogurt, contains no gelatin, artificial colors/flavors, 0% fat and only 60 calories per serving?
And all of the flavours taste so good!
Pina Colada Breakfast Parfait
1/4 cup diced pineapple
1/4 cup diced cherries
3/4 cup of Pina Colada Yopa Greek Yogurt
1 teaspoon of flakes coconut
1 tablespoon of whipped cream
1 cherry for garnish
1. In parfait dish, add pineapple and then cherries.
2. Add pina colada yogurt on top of fruit.
4. Sprinkle coconut.
5. Garnish with whipped cream and cherry. Serve or refrigerate until serving time.
I cannot tell you how good this is, but as soon as I put my camera down moments after shooting this, this parfait dish was empty. I just could not wait!
It was THAT good!
And with 8 grams of protein in each serving of Yopa Greek Yogurt, I know that this will hold me over until lunch.
And this parfait can also be made with any of the other flavours by changing up the fruit and using mango with Mango Tango, or berries with Very Berry Lush, for example.
So go ahead and treat yourself to a moment with a pretty parfait and the new tastes of Yopa Greek Yogurt!
And to help celebrate this new yogurt, one lucky reader will win a YOPA prize pack worth $100!
1. You must be 18 years of age and live in Canada.
2. Please leave a comment sharing which flavour of Yopa Greek Yogurt you would like to try.
3. Entries will be accepted before now and midnight PST on October 19, 2013.
4. Make sure there is a valid email address attached to your comment so I may contact you if you are the winner.
Disclosure-I am participating in the YOPA Blogger Campaign by Mom Central Canada on behalf of General Mills, and received compensation as a thank you for participating and sharing my honest opinion. The opinions on this blog are my own.
This post is linked to:
Gingersnap Crafts, Savvy Southern Style, The Inspiration Exchange, Liz Marie Blog, Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons, The Inspiration Gallery, Chic & Crafty Party, Whipperberry, Link Party Palooza, Share Your Creativity, Super Saturday Show & Tell, The Sunday Showcase, Block Party, Craft-O-Maniac,