Wednesday 27 March 2013

Sweet Chickadee Bracelet

I am still crafting Easter projects. This sweet little chickadee bracelet is the latest creation.  I love these beads and chickadees so much because of the pretty colours. Plus, I just keep seeing cute stuff at the dollar store that I just have to make something with. It's an addiction I tell ya!


My daughter LOVED crafting when she was younger, and making things with beads was one of her very favorite things. This beading project is an adorable craft to make with little ones for Easter. All of the supplies can easily be found at the dollar store. Although I couldn't find any Easter-type beads in particular, I did improvise a little to put together some little chickadee beads for this project.

Supplies:
Assorted coloured beads
Elastic cording
Yellow Beads
Chickadee cutouts
Directions:
1. Glue the chickadee cutouts to yellow beads{as shown}to make chickadee beads.
2. Thread beads on elastic cording as desired. I used a pattern of three coloured beads and a chickadee bead. Repeat.
3. When the beading has reached the desired length, tie a knot in the cording to finish the bracelet.
These little bracelets would make a such sweet gift for friends or family for Easter.
This would be such a cute project to whip up before Easter dinner for the dainty wrists of little ladies, don't you think? And I am sure that Moms and Grandmas would love it equally as well!

Wishing you a Happy Easter!


This post is linked to these great parties:
The 36th Avenue, The Style Sisters, Jennifer Rizzo, Tidy Mom, The Frugal Girls, Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons, Craftberry Bush, Becoming Martha, Ducks In A Row, Tatertots and Jello, Under The Table & Dreaming, Aalderberry Hill, Skip To My Lou, Lolly Jane, Homestories A to Z, Time To Sparkle, House of Smiths, Not Just A Housewife, Lil Luna, Clean & Scentsible, Savvy Southern Style, Savvy Southern Style, Rae Gun Ramblings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from