Monday 11 March 2013

Easter Petit Fours

Hello sweet people!
I have just returned from a MOST amazing weekend at the BlogWest blogging conference.
I will share more later in the week, but in the meantime I will get back to the business of creating.
Since the Valentine's Petit Fours were so popular, I was inspired to create an Easter version of these little cakes.

This time, however, instead of using sprinkles for decoration...I found the most ADORABLE little icing flowers in the aisles at Michaels.
They just look so SPRING-Y and HAPPY.
And in case you missed the goods on how to make these little pretties at Valentine's, I will share how simple these REALLY are.
Easter Petit Fours
Ingredients:
Pound cake, cut into 1 by 1 inch squares.
Frosting, made with icing sugar and water and thin enough for drizzling
Icing Flowers {The ones I used were made by Wilton}
Directions:
1. Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper. Place cooling rack over cookie sheet.
2. Dip pound cake cubes into icing until completely coated. Place on cooling rack over cookie sheet.
3. Add icing flowers to cakes.
4. Place on cooling rack until icing is set.
5. That's it.
 I will be sharing some more Easter projects this week, and then I will be getting back to some ORGANIZING projects....cause boy....does my house need a good SPRING cleaning!

If you would like to see some other super-dee-duper Easter projects, check out:

And these fun boards on Pinterest:

Thank you so much for visiting!



This post is linked to these parties:
The Sunday Soiree Party, Tip Me Tuesday, Inside Bru Crew Life, Homestories A to Z, Lolly Jane, Lil Luna, Clean & Scentsible, The DIY Dreamer, Savvy Southern Style, Someday Crafts, Multi-Testing Mommy, I Gotta Create, StoneGable,  The 36th Avenue, Craftberry Bush, The Frugal Girls, Tidy Mom,
Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons, Becoming Martha, Tatertots and Jello, It's Overflowing, I Heart Naptime, Nifty Thrify Things, Aalderberry Hill, Craft-O-Maniac, Uncommon Designs, Under The Table & Dreaming, StoneGable, Setting For Four, Lolly Jane, 33 Shades of Green, Moms and Munchkins, 30 Handmade Days, Cozy Little House, Not Just A Housewife, Jennifer Rizzo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from