Tuesday 12 March 2013

Playdough Bunny Favors

One of the things I love about Easter has to be the cute bunnies everywhere.
I love seeing sweet ears and noses and whiskers.
So today I am sharing with you this adorable little bunny craft.
It's an easy project  to make with kids, and would look so completely and gi-normously cute on any Easter table, or be a great non-candy treat to take to school.

And you know me...I like my crafting wares to come from the Dollar Store...'cause not only must it be cute, but also cheap.
It all began when I found the mini-jars of playdough. I thought the jars would look so fun dressed as bunnies. Then I spotted the eggs with the bunny face & ears and an idea was born.
Here are the supplies I used:

 Supplies:
  • mini playdough jar
  • plastic eggs with bunny faces
  • scrapbook paper
  • cupcake liners
  • white pom poms
  • glue gun or white school glue
Step 1~Cover the jars with scrapbook paper.
 Step 2~Cover the tops of the jars with a cupcake liner as shown. Glue.
Step 3~Glue on a white bunny tail.
 Step 5~Glue the Easter bunny eggs to the top of the jars.
And now we have a bevy of bunnies in a rainbow of colours pretty enough to grace any Easter table.
Love them? I hope so!
Want to see some of my other Easter projects:
Looking for other ideas? Visit my Pinterest Boards;
Thank you so much for visiting!
xo



This post is linked to these parties:
The Sunday Soiree Party, Tip Me Tuesday,Lil Luna, Clean & Scentsible, The DIY Dreamer, Savvy Southern Style, Daisy Cottage Designs,Someday Crafts, Multi-Testing Mommy, I Gotta Create, StoneGable, The 36th Avenue, Craftberry Bush, The Frugal Girls, Tidy Mom, Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons, Becoming Martha, Tatertots and Jello, It's Overflowing, I Heart Naptime, Nifty Thrify Things, Aalderberry Hill,
Craft-O-Maniac, Uncommon Designs, Under The Table & Dreaming, Setting For Four, Lolly Jane, Moms and Munchkins, 30 Handmade Days, Not Just A Housewife, Lil Luna, Jennifer Rizzo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from