Thursday 14 March 2013

An Easter Party For Kids

I  love parties for kids, and I couldn't help but be inspired to create an Easter party for little peeps.
I love bright colours & patterns, along with fun details like bunnies and candy displays.
So I incorporated those things into this Easter party tablescape.
 Planning a party for kids never needs to be as elaborate as we think it should be because kids' are usually happy with even the smallest of details.

For this party, I created an adorable centerpiece with mason jars full of different kinds of Easter candy.
{However, I would suggest putting a lid on the candy jars until after dinner is over. (wink)}
 Some of the other party favours include pinwheels in a jar for pre-dinner play, a pretty daisy lid and striped straw for drinking, and the little chickadee pencils I shared 2 weeks ago.
A handful of crayons in a little mason jar stacked on a pile of cardstock makes for a wonderful art activity while waiting for dinner to be served.
 And the playdough bunny favors from yesterday's post provide a cute take home treat...with playdough inside for after-dinner playtime.
Or you could even decorate cookies with the kids with this cute Easter Cookie Decorating Kit.
Maybe forget this being a kids' table competely and let it be the big people's table.
I would be happy to sit and draw some pictures!
Thank you so much for visiting my little Easter party.
I loved having you here!
What are your plans for Easter dinner?
Will you be part of a BIG family Easter dinner, or a small dinner?
If you are looking for some other easy & cute Easter ideas:
And you can find more inspiration on these Pinterest boards:



This post is linked to these parties:
 The Sunday Soiree Party, The Party BunchSpring Craft Linky PartyTip Me Tuesday,Craftberry Bush, The Frugal Girls, Tidy Mom, Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons, Becoming Martha, Tatertots and Jello, It's Overflowing, I Heart Naptime, Nifty Thrify Things, Aalderberry Hill, Craft-O-Maniac, Uncommon Designs Under The Table & Dreaming, Setting For Four, Lolly Jane, The DIY Dreamer, Lil Luna, Clean & Scentsible, Savvy Southern Style, I Gotta Create, Moms and Munchkins, 30 Handmade Days, Not Just A Housewife, Lil Luna, Jennifer Rizzo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from