Thursday 29 November 2012

Holiday Outdoor Decor 2012...

 Over the last week, I have finished most of my holiday decorating. Yay!
I have been tweaking things here and there, but my outdoor decor is done.
I forgot to take a picture to show you, but we have had snow~and lots of it~since the middle of October! So that means that gathering greenery myself...not so easy...everything is frozen already!
So when Superstore{ our local grocery+ store} advertised a very basic Christmas arrangement for $25, I was sold. After looking around at other stores and comparing prices, I thought it was a good deal and it fit my budget. {I don't plan to spend anything on indoor decor this year!}
But of course, when I got home, I added my own touches to make it my mine.
I added a red bow, poinsettias and some other pieces to dress it up.
 I really love having this little bistro table by the front door...it makes such an amazing disply space for whatever arrangement I have for the season.
 And the front door got this very traditional swag that I have had for several years.
I still love it and it still looks fresh.

Next week I will be sharing my indoor decor.
Have you started or finished your holiday decorating?
What was your colour scheme for this year?
 

This post is linked to these parties:
Frugal Girls, Tidy Mom, Craftberry Bush, Tatertots and Jello, Under The Table & Dreaming, Craft-O-Maniac, Homestories A to Z, Today's Creative Blog, Chef in Training, Inside Bru Crew Life,
Savy Southern Style, Gingersnap Crafts, Lil Luna, Clean & Scentsible, The DIY Dreamer, It's Overflowing, I Heart Naptime, Not Just A Housewife, Southern Hospitality, Tidy Mom, Project Inspire, Setting For Four, Aalderberry Hill, Between Naps on the Porch, The Nester's Tour of Homes,
Somewhat Simple,  The Frugal Girls,

Ask Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from