Friday 10 January 2014

Entertaining Is Easy With The Right Oven!

Whew! The holidays are over and I am fulfilled, happy and exhausted! It was a totally fun time with my family and friends, and like any holiday gathering....our time together centered around food....lots of yummy homemade food! We made and enjoyed a fantastic collection of sweet confections, tantalizing appetizers and of course, a delicious roast turkey too. And when you have the right oven with to-die-for features...entertaining and time spent in the kitchen is easy!
With the right oven that features 3 oven racks, you can cook 3 sheets of cookies at one time, which means more cookies baked in less time!

You can also use the convection feature to bake potatoes in record time so then you can....
scoop them out and...
make this delicious appetizer for entertaining....Crispy Cajun Potato Skins.
With super cool induction technology, you can also quickly fry up some hamburger to make your son's favourite dip...Baked Taco Dip.
And you never have to worry about an under-cooked  or dry turkey because the temperature probe takes the guess work out of everything.....so you can go relax with your family and guests and wait until the beep tells you that perfection has arrived!
Cooking and entertaining has never been easier with this range in my kitchen!
You may remember that I have been partnering with Frigidaire Canada as an Ambassador as part of an amazing program offered through Mom Central Canada and Frigidaire Canada. As part of that program, I received this beautiful Induction Range back in July, and it as been a dream come true for this home cook!

Thank you so much to Frigidaire Canada and Mom Central Canada for this amazing opportunity! It was one of the blogging highlights for me in 2013 and I am so proud to be a part of this program!

Disclosure:  I am part of the Frigidaire Canada Ambassador program with Mom Central Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group.  The opinions on this blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from