Friday 31 January 2014

A Sunny Yellow Table to Warm Up Winter

Tomorrow is February 1st! That means that Spring is that much closer! Instead of waiting for Spring to arrive, I decided this week to create a pretty yellow table to lift our spirits and celebrate the sunshine despite  freezing cold temperatures. I find that I crave yellow in winter...it makes me feel warm inside. Fresh yellow flowers are a wonderful way to add beauty to any table...they just radiate happiness! And the combination of pretty yellow flowes along with clean dishes  can create a table that sparkles.
The first step in my quest for a beautiful yellow table was to make an arrangement with one of my favourite flowers...gerbera daisies. Daisies are one of my favourite flowers.
And to surround the yellow, I chose some white and green flowers, along with some curly willow.
Along with the help of my friend Peggy, we created a bowl of loveliness for the table.
I used layers of white, blue and yellow dishes for each place setting. 
Each place setting also got it's own little bouquet of yellow flowers embellished with ribbon and a napkin.
Sparkling water goblets and cutlery finish the table.
Something that is important when creating a pretty table for guests is clean, sparkling dishes. 
There is nothing worse than trying to set a table and having to stop and re-wash dishes that are supposed to be clean.
That's why I have used Sunlight-The Lemon One,  for years.
I like how Sunlight cuts the grease and cleans dishes right the first  time, so when I  set a table, I know that all of the dishes I reach for are perfectly clean.
And I also love the fresh lemon scent of the dish soap. I find it invigorating and it's a smell that I associate with being clean.

So they next time you are creating a pretty table, whether it be for special occasion or just because, remember that Sunlight-The Lemon One can help you achieve a beautiful, sparkling table where you can rest assured that your family or guests are sitting down to clean, shiny dishes.

Disclosure-I partnered with Sunlight to create this post. However, as always, I only work with products/brands that I love and use in my own home. All opinions on this blog are my own.



This post is linked to:
Tatertots and Jello, Link Party Palooza,Monday FundayThat DIY Party, The Sunday Best Showcase,Tip Me Tuesday,  Time To SparkleTuesday Talent ShowGingersnap Crafts,  Home Stories A to ZIt's OverflowingWildly Creative Party,Work It WednesdayParty Bunch Linky PartyUnder  The Table & Dreaming,  It's Overflowing,  Block Party,

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from