Tuesday 10 December 2013

Christmas House Tour 2013

Hello everyone! I am so happy that you are here! I hope you are keeping well during this very busy holiday season! I have finally finished the final touches of Christmas decorating our home. I had to run out and buy some fresh greenery as the last step. Fresh greenery smells so good and makes a home feel so very festive! I think that adding fresh greenery is the easiest decorating tip for any holiday home, and along with white and pops of red, it is a great way to achieve a really cozy holiday look!
I love seasonal pillows for sofas, and with a few comfy throws added, our holiday living room is ready for snuggling, hot chocolate and movies. 
The coffee table is looking very bright and cheery with this antler-inspired candelabra and boughs of cedar. The scarf is from the dollar store and fits perfectly for a cabin cozy look.

White bowls with red ornaments and fresh greenery is a great look that is easy enough for any one to add to their home.
Our warm seating area. It's where we spend a lot of time and I very often blog in this room.

I love these boughs in a large vase in front of the fireplace.
And the side board is looking quite rustic with silver deer and some shiny red balls mixed in.




The china cabinet is a newly decorated area this year. Previously, I just sort of ignored this piece because I honestly didn't know what to do with it. But with adding white dishes, fresh greenery and some red Santa cups from Goodwill, it is looking very Christmas-y this year. I have to say that this is my favourite vignette this year.






And finally our tree. It is so very hard to get a great picture of this tree without perfect lighting conditions in winter. But I really tried for you! It's a mix of white, red, gold & silver with rustic balls added in here and there.
I love these snow-covered balls! They are my favourite!
And one of our little dogs is enjoying the tree. She was 'helping me' while I took pictures.
Family gifts are wrapped in craft paper this year, with different designs and hand-stamped tags...embellished with pine cones and ribbon.
I like keeping colour schemes simple and traditional.

And now we are ready for Christmas.
Thank you so much for joining me in our holiday home!
I really enjoyed having you here!

If you would like to see more of my Christmas decor this year, don't forget to visit our front porch
and our holiday table
Wishing you a wonderful day~!


This post is linked to:
Gingersnap Crafts, Jennifer Rizzo, Liz Marie Blog, Tidy Mom, Inspiration Gallery, Christmas Tree Link Party,  Kelly's Corner, The Party Bunch, Link Party Palooza, Craft-O-Maniac, Monday Funday Link Party,  Our Sunday Best, DIY Party Time, The Sunday Showcase,The Scoop, Time To Sparkle, One Project At A Time, Take A Look Tuesday, Savvy Southern Style, The DIY Dreamer,  All Things Christmas Link Party, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from