Monday 3 December 2012

Christmas Mantel 2012...

Anyone peeking through the windows at my house last week would have thought I must have come down with a serious case of cray cray. In the midst of vomiting children, sticky glasses of ginger ale on flat surfaces, cracker crumbs and Gravol bottles, I had Christmas tubs out....humming to myself and decorating away. Yes.  Christmas was going to arrive...just ahead and after the vomit...but it was going to arrive.

It sure has been fun decorating in red, white, silver and fresh greenery this year....after liberating myself from 15 years of blues & greens last year. The red is so refreshing to me.
 
 
What colours are you decorating with this year and are you trying anything new?
Stay well and warm my friends!
xo




This post is linked to these great parties:
Homestories A to Z, Today's Creative Blog, Chef in Training, Inside Bru Crew Life, Savy Southern Style, Gingersnap Crafts, Lil Luna, Clean & Scentsible, The DIY Dreamer, Uncommon Mantel Party, It's Overflowing, I Heart Naptime, Craft-O-Maniac, Not Just A Housewife, Lil Luna, Savy Southern Decor, Southern Hospitality, Tidy Mom, Tatertots & Jello, Project Inspire, Setting For Four, Aalderberry Hill, Between Naps on the Porch, The Nester's Tour of Homes, Somewhat Simple, Craftberry Bush,


The Lettered Cottage

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from