Wednesday 12 December 2012

A Beautiful Canvas Print Gift from Printcopia...

Recently, a company called Printcopia contacted me to ask if I would like to try out their product. They are in the business of producing canvas prints, and since I have wanted a photo of my kids transferred to canvas since forever, I took them up on their offer of a free 11" x 14" canvas print.

When I visited Printcopia's website to order my canvas, I found it so easy to use! You only need to follow simple step-by-step instructions to upload your photo and design your canvas.{The program even lets you know if the quality of the photo uploaded is suitable for making into a canvas.} It took me only 5 minutes to complete my order. I chose to use this year's Christmas card photo of the children for my canvas print.

I have to say that when my canvas print arrived in the mail, I was truly impressed with the quality...it turned out beautifully and I really don't think that the picture above does it justice...it is truly better in real life. I was so impressed with the quality of my canvas that I promptly went online and ordered additional canvas prints for each set of the grandparents for Christmas, and had the orders shipped directly sent to their house. My parents loved their canvas print of their grandchildren.

I would not hesitate to highly recommend Printcopia to anyone who is considering purchasing canvas prints. My experience with this company was top notch...from the easy online ordering steps, to the timely delivery and the quality of the canvas print itself. And if you are still looking for gift ideas for Christmas, I think canvas prints from Printcopia would make an excellent gift for anyone!


{Printcopia provided me with a free 11" x 14" canvas print for review, however all opinion are my own.  Printcopia also has sister sites which offer  car magnets, vinyl banners, and lawn signs.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from