Friday 14 December 2012

Christmas Ice Cream Pops...


Whew! I didn't mean to take a week long break from my blog...it just kinda happened! I got behind on Christmas the week we were sick with the flu...so this week was catch up. But I am sure that everyone of you were equally busy this week!

I thought I would share this super easy treat...Christmas Ice Cream Pops. It's a Christmas take on the Salted Caramel Ice Cream Pops that I shared this summer.


Ingredients:
Ice cream sandwiches
white chocolate melting wafers
crushed candy canes
sticks {I used Christmas striped straws from Greenmunch}

Directions:
1. Unwrap ice cream sandwiches. Place on cookie sheets
2. Melt white chocolate wafers. Drizzle on sandwiches.
3. Sprinkle with crushed candy canes.
4. Place straw in ice cream pop.
5. Place in freezer to harden. If not eating right away, wrap sandwiches individually in saran wrap.

These are loved by children. And husbands. And are really good when you have a sore throat.

Wishing you a wonderful Friday!




This post is linked to these parties:
Tatertots & Jello, Project Inspire, Craft-O-Maniac, Setting For Four, Aalderberry Hill, Between Naps on the Porch, Homestories A to Z, Savy Southern Style, Gingersnap Crafts, Lil Luna, Clean & Scentsible, Someday Crafts, The 36th Avenue, Tidy Mom, Somewhat Simple, The DIY Dreamer, The Frugal Girls, Craftberry Bush, It's Overflowing,

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from