Thursday 14 June 2012

Style At Home's 3 Trends for Summer....

With the official start of summer not far away, I always feel a little antsy this time of year to freshen up my decor with things that give a clear nod to hot, sunshiny days and cool evening breezes.
Style At Home magazine contacted me to share their 3 trends for summer decor, so let's take a peek to see  what is fun for summer this season.
{All of the following images are from Style At Home}
1. Aegean Blue
I don't know about you, but I never tire of blue no matter what shade. Aegean blue in home decor this summer comes from runway fashion and is a beautiful colour to add to any space.  Blue is synonymous with summer...as it reflects our love of sea and water at this time of year.



2. Kilim
Taken from Turkish decor, kilims are wonderfully durable rugs and  are usually made of wool. Their bright colours can be a wonderful addition to a cottage, cabin or porch. Non-traditional uses can find them acting as a picnic blanket or folded on the end of a bed, but they lend a feel of relaxation and warmth.


3. Country Colours
The 'new' country colours are found in almost every home decor magazine lately. Gone are the bright hues that we associate with the term 'country' and 'in' are more muted tones that have a more natural and earthy appeal and make almost any interior shine with beautiful light. I don't know about you, but I am really craving some new wall colour in my home lately, particularly in my master bedroom, and I am having a look at Style At Home's new country colours in the  Beauti-Tone paint line.


Do you having any decorating plans for your home this summer?
Are you taking on any interior painting?
What has inspired you lately?




This post is linked to these great parties:

Six Sisters Stuff

Somewhat Simple





Home Stories A2Z


It's OVerflowing

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from