Friday 1 June 2012

A Pretty In Pink Picnic...

I think it's time for another picnic, don't you?
I live in Northern Alberta where the winters are cold, cold, cold;  so when the weather is warm enough for flip flops..it really is something to celebrate!
Today I created this pretty picnic for myself and a friend, and I went with my all time fav colour....pink.
 I used some simple white paper doilies, polka dot straws and some little flowers from my front porch pots to jazz up some pink lemonade bottles.
 These little deli boxes, which hold paninis and salad, are tied up with pink twine and topped off with a napkin & fork.
 And a little fruit and sweets round out the lunch.
 When food is prettied up...it tastes infinitely better!
And here is a picnic I created for Spring...which you can see more of here.
Here is our family's recipe for our favourite delicious picnic sandwich.
Or if you like salad, here is my recipe for some fun mason jar salads...
How about some picnic perfect chocolate chip cookies for dessert?
But whether you pack a picnic of homemade goodies, or bring along deli treats, a picnic is a wonderful way to relax and visit with loved ones!

I want to wish you all a Happy Weekend!

{Thank you so much to Jamielyn at I {heart} Naptime for featuring this post here.}


This post is linked to these great parties:



Chef In Training


My Uncommon Slice of SuburbiaThe 36th AVENUE







Lil\'Luna


Home Stories A2Z


Today's Creative Bloghandmade projects


I Heart Nap TimeUndertheTableandDreaming It's OVerflowing


Positively Splendid


Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from