Friday 2 May 2014

How I Clean Less with My Smudge-Proof Kitchen

Follow on Bloglovin
Some of you may remember that last year I had the amazing opportunity to work with Frigidaire Canada and test drive a brand new Frigidaire Gallery Fridge & Stove. As a busy mom in the kitchen, I cannot tell you how excited I was to be able to have these new appliances in helping me stay organized in the kitchen and in getting meals on the table in record time! But now I want to share with you another awesome benefit to having these appliances in my kitchen....I clean less! Yes! I said LESS.
 The reason that I clean less?  The Frigidaire Smudge-Proof ™Technology. It works like a charm in making kitchen clean-ups super fast and easy by using a new anti-smudge technology that resists fingerprints and is easier to clean than traditional stainless steel surfaces. Frigidaire uses high grade stainless steel that is coated with layers of polymers, resulting in a sleek, beautiful stainless steel finish that is both durable and resistant to fingerprints. And now that I have older teenagers in the house, kitchen appliances that resist fingerprints are more important that ever. You see...when your kids get older, the fingerprints don't disappear...they just move higher! And older kids don't need permission to cook or bake things....they just go ahead and do it! And it happens at all hours of the night and day...cookies made at 9 pm. Pizza baked at 11 am. The kitchen never closes! Often, when I enter the kitchen in the morning, I can guess what snacks were made the night before by the colour of the fingerprints left on the fridge or stove.

Frigidaire recently asked me to share the Living Proof of  Smudge-Proof™ Challenge with you by doing the Mustard Test! And trust me, this is not a stretch for me because you might remember that my family loves mustard so much that we even have a full fridge bin dedicated to our mustard collection. And mustard is probably the number one fingerprint I find most often in my kitchen.
So as part of the Mustard Test, I am going to show you just how easy it is to clean mustard from these appliances.

I had my teenage son smear mustard on the fridge door. {He's had lots of practice from making his own sandwiches...trust me!}
Then I got out the paper towels to clean while he took pictures. I simply used paper towels moistened with water to remove the mustard.
And after a few swipes, the mustard was gone! Poof! It really was that easy!
And look...our fridge is back to sparkling again...with just water and paper towel!
I love this because I am not a fan of chemical-laden cleaners in our home. I like to all natural ingredients as much as possible...like water.
I really encourage you to try the test too so you can see for yourself just how easy it is!
As a busy mom with olders kids, I am so glad that Frigidaire has made it so easy for me to clean the many fingerprints I find on my appliances everyday. Cleaning is not my thing, and the less time I spend doing it...the happier this mom is!


Disclosure: I am part of the Frigidaire Canada Ambassador program with Mom Central Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on the blog are my own.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from