Tuesday 27 May 2014

A Recycled Outdoor Side Table

Follow on Bloglovin
I was recently tempted to give a girlfriend a collection of pretty spray paint colours as a housewarming gift. Does any one think that that's a good idea or just plain weird?
  I just think that spray paint is a girl's best friend when it comes to decorating because with a push of a button, you can change anything. ANYTHING. And for the better.
Like this ugly old metal side table that I refreshed last year with a can of yellow paint.
Before, it was a big dose of ugly. Now it's a bright spot of pretty, don't you think?
I am seriously not joking. Look at what it was before. Ready to be kicked to the curb, don't you think? As I was explaining to my mom on the phone that I was going to paint it bright yellow, I could tell that she wasn't 'feelin it'. Until she saw the after.
A perfectly pretty side table. With just 1 can of paint.
I am using it as a little hostess station on our back deck. 
It hold drinks and snacks, but it could be an art station, a plant stand, a dessert stand, or anything.
And it even has a second shelf to hold needed items.
The lesson in all of this? Don't throw away that which can be useful!
Don't park it. Paint it!
Look around you and see what can be made beautiful again.
I am sure that you will find something that will make your yard lovely!
Don't forget that tomorrow is the 3rd Linky Party for 2014 Outdoor Extravaganza Link Parties and the theme is paint projects! We invite you to share and link up your wonderful paint projects that give your home even MORE awesome curb appeal! We are looking for ALL of your creative projects so we can have the BEST Outdoor Extravaganza party ever!
And the best part? Your projects will be seen across all 6 blogs!
This year’s hostesses are (left to right):
Tiffany from Living Savvy
Angie from Echoes of Laughter {That's me!}
Lucy from Craftberry Bush
Dawn from Inspired Living

And ALL of us are sharing amazing projects today! Please visit each hostess to see their creation!

I cannot wait to see ALL of your amazing projects!

To see more of my outdoor projects:
Spray Painted Bucket Planters
 A Deck Makeover
 Front Porch Makeover
 Easy Chevron Flower Pots

Thank you so much for visiting!


 
This post is linked to:
Monday FundayThe Creative Collection, Our Sunday Best Showcase,  The ScoopWork It WednesdayI`m Lovin` It,  Inspiration Gallery, Weekend Retreat, The Party Bunch, Tatertots & Jello, Link Party Palooza,

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from