Sunday 22 September 2013

How to Clean Dishes AND the Dishwasher #FinishTheDishes

As a busy home manager, I love products that do the job and do the job properly the first time!I had the chance to try out these two cleaning partners recently: Finish® Jet Dry®Rinse Agent and Finish® Dishwasher Cleaner. I have never tried either before,  so I was happy to see if they would help me keep my dishes looking clean and sparkly. You  have probably shared the experience of emptying the  dishwasher only to find spotted glasses that need to be rinsed and wiped again, and it seems to happen regularly with wine glasses and I like my wine glasses to be spot free thank you very much!

Finish®JET-DRY®Rinse Agent is so easy to use....just fill the special cup designed for the rinsing agent and the agent dispenses itself automatically. And once you fill the cup, it should last for about a month.
Finish® JET-DRY®Rinse Agent then works during the rinse cycle to wick away deposits and food residues to give cleaner, sparkling dishes, glasses and cutlery.After trying it myself, I was very happy to see that my dishes and glasses looked amazing....and I didn't have to get out a cloth and rinse and shine them again.I never knew that using a rinsing agent was so easy and could make the glasses look brilliant.
The next thing I was anxious to try was the Finish®Dishwasher Cleaner. I did not know that there was  a product that actually was designed to clean the dishwasher.
To use it, I just had to remove a tab from the spout of the container and then place it on the bottom rack and run it in an empty dishwasher.
I have to say that my dishwasher definitely needed a good cleaning. After I had run a cycle with the cleaner and opened the door, the first thing that struck me was just how much better the dishwasher smelled. And it looks so much cleaner and fresher inside.Finish®Dishwasher Cleaner works hard to give your dishwasher an intensive clean to help remove grease and lime scale buildup in hard to reach places that you cannot see. I love how easy it is to use too...no scrubbing required!
Both of these products were easy to use and made both my dishes and dishwasher look super clean. I think that these cleaning partners are a great addition to my kitchen cleaning tools and make my job much easier! And I am just like other busy moms...anything that can help make my kitchen work easier or faster makes me happy!

And to see more videos and instructions from the Finish Dishwashing Expert website, please visit HERE.

Disclosure:I am part of the Finish Canada Blogger Campaign with Mom Central Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from