Friday 7 September 2012

4 Amazing Apple Recipes for Fall...

Hello Folks!
I don't know about any of you, but back-to-school week has been very tiring at my house with a busy teenager and an 11 year old who has been playing his heart out at hockey tryouts for umpteen nights in a row.
I am tired...it's been a very long week.
I didn't manage to get any decorating or creative projects done this week.
I did get some cleaning and a major de-clutter done with 3 carloads going to Goodwill.
And I did a little more baking this week, so I thought I would share our 4 favourite apple recipes...which are great for this time of year.
First up are these delicious Salted Caramel Apple Cookies. They are a nice, soft moist cookie and you have the option of leaving the caramel and salt off if you wish.
 Next is one of my kids' favourites.....Caramel Apple Dip. This recipes takes hardly any time to make and is great for an afterschool treat or take to an evening out with friends.
 And how about a different twist on brownies....Apple Brownies? A blondie with apples and cinnamon...delish!
 And then there's Apple Turnovers.... little bundles of apple goodness made with store bought crescent rolls are an easy & fun dessert to make as well when you feel like getting just a little fancy.
I hope you enjoy a beautiful weekend!


Lil\'LunaBeauty and Bedlam


Today's Creative BlogChef In TrainingHome Stories A2Z
The Girl CreativeUndertheTableandDreaming



Positively SplendidIt's OverflowingI Heart Nap Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from