Monday 21 April 2014

Join Us for the Outdoor Extravaganza Link Parties Starting Soon!

Follow on Bloglovin
Hello sweet people! I hope you had a wonderful long weekend! I spent lots of time with my family and friends sharing good food and laughter. It was so fun and I had such a nice break!

I am so excited to share with you that this year I have been invited to join these ladies to help host the 2014 Outdoor Extravaganza Link Parties! We invite you to share and link up your wonderful projects for Spring...be it specially crafted planters, colourful planters, deck decorating, flower bed design, or paint projects that give your home even MORE awesome curb appeal! We are looking for ALL of your creative projects so we can have the BEST Outdoor Extravaganza party ever! And as part of the fun, we 6 lovely hostesses will be sharing our own creative projects too! So MARK YOUR CALENDARS for these 3 Wednesdays in May to share your projects and get ready for the BIG-fun- jam of outdoor projects! Each week's THEME is listed below so will have lots of time to craft projects to share!
This year’s hostesses are (left to right):
Tiffany from Living Savvy
Angie from Echoes of Laughter {That's me!}
Lucy from Craftberry Bush
Dawn from Inspired Living

I cannot wait to see ALL of your amazing projects! 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from