Tuesday 23 April 2013

Gardening Gift Basket +Free Printable Tag

Our snow has finally melted and I am so excited! The gardening centres in my city are getting ready to open soon...a totally positive sign for sure. To celebrate, I created this gardening gift basket which is a perfect gift for the special 'green thumbs' in your life for Mother's Day, Teacher's Appreciation or just because.



This basket contains a few things that any gardener would need for Spring.....some pretty, new gardening gloves, small peat pots, gardening shears, plant markers, plant ties and plant food spikes. I found all of these items while browsing the aisles of the local dollar store and the total cost for this was under $10. I then tucked them inside a wicker plant pot that I already had at home, but any pretty pot would do.  {and here is how to make mint grapefruit body scrub.}

 And because my blog readers are such special people to me, I designed this sweet little gardening tag that you can use to finish off your gardening gift basket too!


For more wonderful Mother's Day or Teacher Appreciation Gifts, here are more amazing ideas:

And these boards on Pinterest:

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from