Tuesday 5 February 2013

Make A Valentine's Frame

It's time to get a little crafty around here!  I spent some time creating this Valentine's frame and I thought it would be a cute project to share.
I was inspired when I saw the frames at Michael's for $1.50.
I picked it up and brought it home....not sure what I was going to do with it.
However, I wanted a new Valentine's frame to house the latest photo of the kids together, so I came up with this.


Valentine's Frame Project
 
For this project, you will need:
  • a unpainted frame with a wide border. I found this one at Micheal's for $1.50
  • pink paint, red paint  and a foam brush
  • red flower, black flower and a red/pink felt heart {or paint flowers if you can't find the colours.}
  • black chipboard or sticker letters for the XO, {or paint one if you can't find one.}
  • polka dot stencil, or use the tip of a pencil or round shape
  • glue gun and glue
Step 1. Paint the frame pink with the foam brush. Add a second coat if necessary. Let dry.
 Step 2. Add the polka dots in red with the stencil or the tip of the pencil or round shape.
 Step 3. If you don't have a black XO in chipboard or stickers, paint one! I did!
 Step 4. If you don't have a black flower, paint one. I  did!
 Step 5. Using glue gun, add the black XO and flowers and heart, or any embellishments you like.
Stand back and admire your work!
 
If you are looking for more ideas for Valentine's Day, check out these posts:
 
And these boards on Pinterest:
 
Thank you so much for visiting!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from