Thursday 19 July 2012

Ice Cream Sundae Dessert Tray...

Last week, when it was so hot in our neck of the woods, we had a few friends over one afternoon and I put together this fun dessert tray for the kids...an ice cream sundae dessert tray.
The kids loved it and I loved how easy it was!
 I was completely inspired by these cute napkin that my mom sent me in the mail.
The bright burst of fun colours inspired the whole tray.
 The sundae dishes I picked up at Superstore a number of years ago on clearance for a ridiculous 30 cents each are perfect for sundaes for kids...non-breakable and energetic colours. Along with some chocolate chips, cherries and bananas, I added 2 kinds of sundae sauce and a big tub of vanilla ice cream.
It was just a sweet reminder to myself that sometimes simple is just perfect!

Thank you so much for visiting me today...you all make me so happy and I am so very grateful for each and every visit!



This post is linked to these great parties:






52 Mantels


The 36th AVENUE



The DIY DreamerLil\'Luna

Tip Junkie handmade projects Home Stories A2ZChef In Training

Skip To My LouUndertheTableandDreaming

I Heart Nap Time
It's OverflowingI'm Lovin' It at TidyMom

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from