Sunday 4 August 2013

Bike Ride Picnic

One of the things I love about summer is the chance to get out and go for a ride on my pretty pink bike. And it's even more fun when I have a friend join me and we breeze through town to get to a delightful park on the other side for a leisurely picnic and chat. There is something so wonderful about doing the things that you used to do as a kid. And we have a lot of beautiful bike trails in our city to explore!
I got my pretty new wheels about 5 years ago, and I try to get out as often as I can, but sometimes making a date with a friend is a sure way to make the ride actually happen.
On this day, I packed a picnic lunch for a friend and I to enjoy.
The picnic I created  included simple sandwiches, cookies, green apples and strawberry lemonade with lots of ice in mason jars, and it all fit nicely into my bike basket.
 We didn't go for a very long ride, but it was nice just the same. And after spreading out a blanket, the munchies and the lemonade were perfect.
 The pink lemonade was so refreshing. I included lots of ice! You have to have ice!
Have you had a chance to picnic this summer? I hope so!

If you would like to see some of my other picnics, here are some ideas you can visit:

And these boards on Pinterest:

This post is linked to these parties:
Under the Table & Dreaming, Craft-O-Maniac, Aalderberry Hill, Monday Funday,  Chef-In-Training, Sugarbee Crafts, A Bowl Full of Lemons, Homestories A to Z, Time To Sparkle, The 36th Avenue, Gingersnap Crafts, Tidy Mom, Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons, The Frugal Girls, The Inspiration Gallery,  Whipperberry, Uncommon Designs, A Pretty Life, Under The Table & Dreaming,  Made By You Monday, The Inspiration Exchange, Gingersnap Crafts, The DIY Dreamer, Savvy Southern Style, Shabby Creek Cottage, I Gotta Create, StoneGable Blog, What's Cooking With Ruthie, Skip To My Lou, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from