Thursday 4 July 2013

Chocolate Drizzled Fruit Sticks

Hello sweet blog friends! 
I hope things are wonderful in your part of the world!
We are in vacation mode at our house, so the blogging schedule keeps sliding, sliding, sliding a little these days as I take the time to do some spontaneous things with my children.
With the HOT weather we have been having this week, I wanted to share with you a special treat I created this week which combines two of our favourite things...cool, crisp fruit & chocolate. 


The best part? This is fresh, easy, and simple , with no baking required and gluten free. 
It can be dessert or just a cool summertime treat!
 All you need are bamboo kabob sticks, fresh fruit of choice and some melted chocolate for drizzling. And the better quality chocolate....the better it tastes! I usually melt the chocolate in a very small glass bowl for 30 seconds or so, stir with a spoon until smooth and then drizzle with a spoon.
These delicious sticks did not last long at my house. I put them in the fridge and went about my business. The next time I came back, the magic sticks had disappeared!

Would you like to see some of my other no-bake desserts?

Thank you so much for stopping by!




This post is linked to:
Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons, Liz Marie Blog, Shabby Creek Cottage, Whipperberry, Craft-O-Maniac, Under The Table & Dreaming, Uncommon Designs, Aalderberry Hill, A Pretty Life, A Bowl of Full of Lemons,  Sugar Bee Crafts, Chef In Training, Homestories A to Z, Time To Sparkle, Lil Luna,
Gignersnap Crafts,Savvy Southern Style, Inspiration Exchange, The DIY Dreamer, Not Just A Housewife, The 36th Avenue, The 36th Avenue, I Gotta Create, StoneGable, Tatertots and Jello, Funky Junk Interiors,  Six Sisters Stuff, It's Overflowing, I Heart Naptime, Aalderberry Hill,

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from